With H&R Block and similar companies, you will often get your tax refund attached to a card, allowing you to use it as a debit or credit card. It may sound good, but sometimes it’s easier to just transfer the money to your bank account.
These and similar cards are typically marketed as something you can use to shop online while displaying them at your favorite restaurants or stores. The problem is that not everyone is ready to take them.
Sign Up For An Emerald Card Login Account
Online registration and account management are available to all H&R Block customers. With this single sign-on feature, you can access your Emerald Card account quickly and easily. Registration for the first time should be conducted according to the following procedure.
- Click the login link in the upper right corner of the official website and sign in.
- Login to your account by clicking the Create an account link. It will appear on the screen a new registration form for the H&R block.
- You can also register by entering your email address, mobile number, and a unique username in the registration form.
- To access your H&R Block account in the future, complete the rest of the process and create a password.
How Do I Reset My Emerald Card Password?
If you forgot your password, H&R Block could send you a link to reset your password. You will need to access the email address and social security number used to set up your account.
- Go to the H&R Block login page.
- Click the Forgot username/password link on the login page.
- Enter the Email ID or phone number of your locked H&R account. Make sure the email address matches the email address used to set up your account.
- You must identify yourself by entering your name, CPF, and date of birth. Then click Next.
- Once you have answered your security questions, you can move on to the next step.
- You will receive an email from H&R Block with a link to reset your password.