As one of the most robust prepaid cards on the market, the Emerald card offers many features that make managing your money simple. Furthermore, you may use the card to make purchases, just like any other prepaid card. You can use your Emerald card wherever MasterCard debit cards are accepted.
In addition to text message balance inquiries, the Emerald Card offers payroll direct deposit, connection to a line of credit, access to a savings account, link to money transfer services, and nationwide ATM access.
Login Through H&R Block’s Website
- Click on the “Emerald Card Login” link to the Emerald Card website.
- You will be guided to a new page where you must enter your username and password before clicking “Sign In.”
- This will take you to your Emerald card account, where you can view your recent transactions, account balance, and ATM locations.
- It is possible to request a new username or password if you have forgotten yours. In that case, you will have to click the “Forgot Username/Password?” link and enter your phone number or email address associated with the Emerald card account. After doing this, you will have to click on the Next button and be offered all the instructions on either resetting your Emerald account password or retrieving your username.
- If this is your first time using Emerald Card, click the “Emerald Card Login” link. You will now be taken to a new page and asked to provide your email address, select a username, create a password and confirm the password. After you have entered all this information, you need to click on the “Next” button to complete the registration process of your Emerald card.
How do you access your emerald card account?
In order to access the account online, you do not have to go through many complicated steps. However, an emerald card login is not too difficult! To do this, you initially need to have a unique app that you can download from the Google Play Store, which does not take much time. Then it is required to make any payment and withdraw from your AdvanceSM115 Emerald account. Then choose alert settings by registering for text120 and, of course, email alerts. After that, you will get all your direct deposit data for sure. And now, use your card to transfer any amount! You may also use the “Tap for Balance” button to fast-check the balance.