H&R Block makes it easy for customers to use Emerald Prepaid Mastercard wherever Mastercard is accepted. It can be supplemented with loan funds or tax refunds. As the card works like a debit card, cardholders need to keep track of their card balance to know how much to spend when shopping online and in physical stores.
If you are looking for information on connecting to the H&R Block Emerald Card, you have come to the right place. In this article, we’ll explain how to log into your H&R Block Emerald card account in detail. We will show you how to log in if you already have an account.
Where Can I Find Out The Balance Of My Emerald Card?
After you have registered and created your login credentials, such as your username and password, you can access your account to check the balance of your Emerald Card. There are multiple ways to check your account balance, as mentioned below.
- By logging in to your online account
- By H&R Block mobile app
- By calling the H&R Block customer service
By logging into your online account:
- Open the Emerald card login page.
- Login by using your username and password.
- Check your account summary, where you’ll find your card balance.
By H&R Block mobile app:
- Open H&R Block mobile app.
- Login with your login credentials.
- You can now check your account balance.
- You can also enable the Tap for balance check feature. Visiting the app settings and activating tap for balance facility. Every time you open your app login screen, you can just check your Emerald card balance with a tap. There is no need to login into the app.
By calling the H&R Block customer service:
All Emerald cardholders can also call customer service to check their account balances. You may be required to share account-related information such as your card number, personal details, etc. After that, customer service will share the card balance information with you.